Merhba

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

But Jesus, I thought we were playing hide & seek...

Ever feel like you're playing hide & seek with Jesus? Blindfolded?

We've been spending a great deal of our time here finding Jesus. Notice we didn't say "trying to find Jesus." We know where He is - His Word tells us everything we need to know about Him. But oddly enough, that doesn't always reach our hearts. Interpreting His Word can get sticky, and people have all sorts of ideas about who He is exactly.

Thankfully we know who He's not, and sometimes seeing that reminds us that we might actually know a little bit about Him.

So, here's a glimpse of who Jesus isn't: Vintage 21. It's making our rainy Maltese days a whole lot more bearable . Click on the movie reel at the top left, then "videos." Page 2 has four videos that we think are hilarious. 1 and 3 are our favorites. Oh, and all props go to Missy for introducing us to this new world of hilarious quotes for everyday life.

"I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't be stumbling through the darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." NLT John 8:12

3 Comments:

  • So good to hear from the two of you computer techies. I've checked back on your site from time to time and were wondering how you two were doing. I figured you were both knee deep in a constant adventure. It's been so long since I've written that I've forgotten my blogger password so I'm writing you as an anonymous identity. I wasn't able to catch the 3rd and 4th video but the first one was real!

    Ben, last I remember you were tutoring English and Jess, please refresh my old memory on what you've been up to.

    How time flies - you're missed but I am so glad you both have opened up yourselves to this opportunity.

    Look forward to seeing you next year - but until then take good care and God bless!

    maryL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

  • Wow guys, good pictures. Ben… do you have a tan? Hey how did you get these pictures on your blog?

    By Blogger Russell, at 6:05 PM  

  • Those Vintage21 clips were hilarious. Truly, truly funny.

    By Blogger David Tieche, at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home